To my pleasant surprise I received a comment from Austere Alacrity on monday, informing me that she had nominated me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’. I thank her immensely for this, it is such an honor,and it inspires me to continue my blogging and writing, which are two of my passions. In the past I have read other posts from bloggers receiving awards and looked upon them, wondering if my blog would one day be as popular or great as theirs. Now I know, although I am I small blog, that others do appreciate my work, and that makes me feel over the moon.
Here are the rules of this award:
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
And now here are 7 things that you probably don’t know about me;
1. I play football (soccer, whatever)
2. For someone who loves to write and is apparently good at it, I’m a slow readers.
3. I used to have a heated passion for music and my guitar, although now I barely find the time to play or even listen to music.😦
4. I have braces, at the moment they are blue and silver.
5. At school I am in the advanced learners A classes, which means I am a down right nerd (not a bad thing). (And I’m not trying to brag)
6. I frown upon the teenage/college society, even though I am a part of it.
7. Next year I am thinking of taking english, history, geography, media studies, science, and maths (because I have to). When I’m older I am aiming to become a journalist or psychologist
Now you know quite a bit about me, although from my perspective, I think I am quite a complex person. Time to pass the torch on, here are the blogs I have chosen to nominate, although some may have already got it, I don’t know.